Great American Shake Sale is BACK, and raising money for No Kid Hungry.
The sale is open at both locations in Southern Nevada -- Downtown Summerlin and New York-New York Hotel and Casino -- and is running all month long.
Guests who donate $2 or more to No Kid Hungry throughout the month of May will receive a card for a complimentary hand-spun shake -- valued at $6 -- redeemable on their next visit.
To donate, visit the No Kid Hungry website or visit a Shake Shack in person. 100-percent of donations will benefit No Kid Hungry.
Shake Shack is also debuting a new cookbook, 'Shake Shack: Recipes and Stories.'
The cookbook will be available for sale at both locations on May 16 and will cost $26 per book.
To kick off this year's Shake Sale, Shake Shack is introducing three new featured shakes that will be available for a limited time, starting May 1:
- Brownie Batter: chocolate brownie batter frozen custard blended with fudge sauce, topped with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles
- Cinnamon Dulce De Leche: vanilla frozen custard blended with dulce de leche and cinnamon, topped with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar
- Red Velvet Cake: vanilla frozen custard blended with cream cheese-frosted red velvet cake and topped with whipped cream
Shake Sales are being held internationally as well, including:
- Great Japanese Shake Sale benefitting Hatachi Kikin
- Great Russian Shake Sale benefitting Food Bank RUS
- Great British Shake Sale benefitting Action Against Hunger
- Great Korean Shake Sale benefitting Green Fund