Celebrated local chef Leticia Mitchell is bringing her acclaimed fresh Mexican cuisine to Tivoli Village this fall.
Committed to exceptional quality in service and authentic cuisine, Leticia’s at Tivoli Village will focus on authentic presentations, cultivating a true cultural and community-driven experience.
Incorporating the real flavors of the old Mexico, Leticia’s will transport guests on an epicurean tour of Mexico’s most popular regions including Mexico City, Puebla, Guadalajara, and the Mayan Peninsula.
“My joy is to bring the real essence of a passionate country, proud of its variety of flavors represented in its many regional foods, to our community," says Chef Mitchell, who immigrated to Las Vegas from Mexico City in 1964.
In 2009, Mitchell opened her first restaurant, Leticia’s Cocina, in the Village of Centennial Springs.
“I really wanted to be at Tivoli Village, I adore the community feel and this is where I got married in 2013. There’s been a big demand from my current customers to open a Leticia’s in the Summerlin area and I couldn’t be more thrilled and blessed to make Tivoli my second location," said Mitchell.
Leticia’s menu will highlight many signature dishes for which its namesake chef has become known, including:
- Molcajetes (the authentic Mexican Fajitas) with Grilled Carne Asada or Tiger Prawn Shrimp, with seasoned grilled Nopales, Queso Oaxaca, and Chile Toreados, served in a bubbling ranchera sauce.
- Camarones Al Mojo De Ajo featuring plump shrimp cooked in a garlic butter sauce with a touch of spicy Abuelo sauce
- Costillitas with pork short ribs braised in green tomatillo sauce and tender potatoes
- Award-winning QuesaTacos Seared Oaxaca queso and stuffed with grilled shrimp in Leticia’s Abuelo sauce and topped with her chipotle cream sauce.
- Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas in Leticia’s white cream and cheese sauce
- Cecina a la Tampiquena, thin tenderized and seasoned top sirloin topped with sauteed mushrooms and crisp bacon.
In addition, guests will enjoy a selection of new dishes including the Chamorro Adobado, a pork shank marinated for taste and tradition, available exclusively at the Tivoli Village location.
Weekend Mexican style buffet brunch will showcase traditional Mexican breakfast dishes including warm Mexican Pan Dulce served tableside, Huevos Rancheros, Beef Machaca, Chicharrones, made to order Chilaquiles, eggs and omelet stations, as well as specialty Mexican coffees including Cafe de Olla and Cafe con Leche.
Leticia’s will offer breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Viva Happy Hour with live entertainment inside and outside to highlight special weekdays and holidays.
“Leticia’s will bring a robust culinary and community experience to Tivoli Village in October,” says Tivoli Village Assistant General Manager, Kimberly Esparza. “We are excited to welcome a tenant with such an incredible passion for culture and food, and who really wants to be part of, and strengthen our village.”
Leticia's at Tivoli Village is located at 430 S. Rampart Boulevard, Suite 110, and will open later this month.
For more information, visit Leticia's website.