If you're looking to take dad out to lunch or dinner this Father's Day, there are plenty of great places around Las Vegas!
Connie Breeze joined us Wednesday to talk about the options and specials happening throughout the valley:
1031 S. Rampart Blvd.
www.honeysalt.com or 702-445-6100
- In addition to the delicious Honey Salt brunch menu, dads are invited to enjoy an Herb Crusted Prime Rib served with local eggs, baked parmesan hash brown.
- Honey Salt is open seven days a week. Lunch and dinner served from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday –Friday. Brunch served Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. and daily Happy Hour from 3 – 6 p.m. in the bar, lounge and patio area.
- For reservations go to honeysalt.com or call 702-445-6100
The District at Green Valley Ranch
New York New York Casino
Las Vegas Premium Outlets North
- Over at all Southern Nevada Shake Shack locations, they are celebrating dad with a free scoop of custard!
- But you have to have the app!
- Anyone making an order on the app can add that custard scoop to the cart, then use code “dadjoke” at checkout!
Hash House A Go Go
6800 W. Sahara Ave.
3535 S Las Vegas Blvd., inside the LINQ Hotel & Casino
1 S. Main St., inside the Plaza Resort & Casino
555 S. Stephanie St., Henderson
- In celebration of Father’s Day, Hash House A Go Go has whipped up some hearty home-style specials that will make any dad feel like a king. In addition to their regular brunch and dinner menu offerings, the brunch specials will be offered all day with the dinner special available starting at 5 p.m.
- The Boss’s Breakfast Sandwich – This traditional breakfast sandwich is made with eggs, bacon, pepper jack cheese, fried leeks and the HHAGG twist – ghost pepper aioli – served with crispy potatoes ($13.99).
- Grilled BBQ Chicken and Ribs Combo – Our house roasted chicken grilled to perfection and a half rack of ribs covered with our special recipe of sweet BBQ sauce. Served with crispy seasoned French fries and a mixed garden salad ($17.99).
- BLT Mary - House made Mary mix with celery, jalapeno stuffed green olives, blue lake green beans, horseradish, leaf lettuce, big O’ tomato wheel, smoked bacon and served with a side of toast and mayo in our 24 oz. souvenir slanted glass for you to keep (13.99).
- Remedy’s and Distill will offer a dinner special featuring a bone-in ribeye, shrimp, bacon-wrapped asparagus, and a baked potato for $23.95
- For dessert, remember to try the amazing deep fried Confetti Oreos, a new addition to the menu at all locations.