Family Friendly Restaurants in Your Area with The Big Game and Food Specials
Hearthstone Kitchen & Cellar
- Starting at 10 a.m. and the last reservation is at 1 p.m. for brunch. The Big Game festivities will have a special menu AND/OR the option for a $40 All You Can Eat game day bites!
Libre Mexican Cantina
- Opening at 2:30 p.m. and offering a $30 All You Can Eat menu as well as their full regular menu!
Borracha Mexican Cantina
- Kicking off at 3 p.m., Borracha is offering a $30 All You Can Eat menu. The Big Game will be displayed with surround sound throughout the whole venue!
Bars & Lounges Showing the Big Game for a Deal
Clique Bar & Lounge
- Offering an elevated approach to predictable game day fare and will feature new menu items including Vegan Sliders and Organic Veggie Summer Rolls! Reservations range between $150-$1200 depending on the size of the group. The party will continue following the game with a special DJ set by Josh Lou.
The Still: Crafts, Drafts & Eats
- Kicking off at 12 p.m., the game will be shown on over 27 TV screens. $250 food and beverage minimum per person.
Nightlife & Viewing Parties
- LIGHT Nightclub will be hosting events all weekend leading up to the big night! Friday, February 2nd with super producer Metro Boomin. Saturday with award-winning hip-hop artist Rick Ross. Sunday will feature a Big Game party complete with VIP sections and an incredible $100 buffet package accompanied by three drink tickets. General admission is complimentary!