Frontier Airlines is offering a one-of-a-kind wedding destination, but you might need to trim the guest list.
The carrier says it's now taking nominations for its Wedding in the Sky giveaway over Las Vegas.
The contest will see one lucky couple exchange vows at 30,000 feet before landing at McCarran International Airport.
To enter, you have to send a one-minute video to Frontier explaining why you deserve the prize. The airline says it will judge entries on the "love story, originality and video creativity."
Videos have to be submitted by Feb. 23, and top three videos will be announced on March 3. Nationwide voting will determine the winner, with voting open through March 13.
The winning couple will be announced on March 23 and will receive:
- Two round-trip tickets to Las Vegas for the couple
- 20 tickets for friends and family
- Hotel suite for the couple and accommodations for the guests
- Spa treatments and show tickets
- A High Roller experience for the entire group