Mother's Day is right around the corner.
If you want to do something special for mom, we have Camille Cannon here with some gift ideas!
JW Marriot - Spa Aquae and Hawthorn Grill
- Located at 221 N. Rampart Boulevard, 702-507-5955
- Hawthorn Grill will feature a special Mother's Day brunch buffet with pastries, salads, charcuterie, seafood display, omelet station, and more. The dessert selection will include fruit tarts, lemon chiffon cake, French macaroons, and more. The brunch is available for $58 per person and seatings are at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 1 p.m. A child's buffet will also be offered with classics like macaroni and cheese, chicken fingers, and other kids favorites for $25 per child, between the ages of 5-12.
- Spa Aquae will feature two great treatments for mom: a $165 80-minute Mother Glows Best body treatment with a sweet cream salt scrub and ending with a delicious honeysuckle custard massage and a $59 50-minute Bahama Mama pedicure with a pineapple coconut shea butter scrub followed by a mango-melon shea butter massage.
- Located at 200 Convention Center Drive, 702-731-4768
- The M.I.L.F. (Mom I'd Like to Fly) Mother's Day special is valid from Friday, May 12 through Sunday, May 14
- The special M.I.L.F. (or G.I.L.F.) in your life will fly for free with the purchase of one flight at retail price.
- Guests are limited to one free M.I.L.F. flight per group/family and not valid with any other offers or coupons.
- M.I.L.F. packages can be purchased over the phone at 1-877-LUV-2-FLY, via email at Reservations@VegasIndoorSkydiving.com and in-person at Vegas Indoor Skydiving using the promo code “MILF.”
- Single flight tickets are available for $75, with repeat flights on the same day available for $50 each.
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving is open daily from 9:45 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Located inside the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, 702-632-7600
- Treat mom to the world-famous Gospel Brunch, featuring southern specialties and morning feast favorites
- The Sunday morning staple pays homage to the special ladies with flowers and special songs dedicated to them throughout the morning set
- Seatings are at 9 a.m., noon, and 3 p.m. and are $54.50 for adults and $27.50 for children under 11; tax, gratuity, and applicable fees not included.
- Located on the third-floor pool deck at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, 702-732-5648
- Open daily from 6 a.m to 8 p.m.
- Serenity Spa by Westgate offers a sophisticated menu of world-class massages, facials, body treatments, nail services and more
- Focus Massage – Starting at $80 for a 25-minute session, the Focus Massage is ideal for those short on valuable time. This is an area specific massage where special attention is paid to the head & neck, the back or the legs. The experience is customized to fit the guest’s needs.
- Himalayan Salt Stone Massage – Available for $195 for a 75-minute session, the Himalayan Salt Stone Massage combines tension-releasing massages techniques with hand-carved Himalayan Salt stones, as an extension of the therapist’s hands. The radiating warmth allows you to experience profound relaxation, balance and an overall sense of well-being.
- Purification Journey – Available for $195 for an 80-minute session, an invigorating body polish is performed before cocooning you in a detoxifying clay wrap. Once the clay is removed, a circulation boosting serum is applied that will aid in the elimination of toxins.
- Moisture Quench – Available for $130 for a 50-minute session, the Moisture Quench helps resort and maintain optimum moisture levels. Serenity Spa by Westgate uses key ingredients which actively protect the skin and restore the skin’s ability to hold water. A dewy glow and refreshed complexion is revealed