Sake Rok is now offering Brunch every Sunday from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. with all the Sake Rok swagger we have come to know and love!
Sake Rok’s brunch features $15 bottomless mimosas, breakfast staples with a twist, and Sake Rok’s live entertainment.
Now you can nosh on the new menu items while enjoying spontaneous dance battles, lip-sync serenades. and restaurant-wide revelry.
Some of the brunch highlights include:
- Poke Stack – Big Eye Tuna, avocado, crispy rice, negi, tobanjan, and aka miso
- Spam Musubi – Furikake, crispy garlic, and sherry eel sauce
- Omurice – Chinese sausage, shiitake, asparagus, tsukemono, and egg
- Skirt Steak and Eggs – potato hash, chanterelles, shibezuke, poached eggs, and aji panca
- Maine Lobster Benedict – Maine Lobster, yuzu-sake hollandaise, poached eggs, and green salad
- Rok French Toast – Azuki cream cheese, fresh berries, French macaroons, whipped cream, matcha powder, and maple syrup
- Bottomless Mimosas – because what’s brunch without a mimosa (or a few) to wash it down?
Sake Rok is located at 3786 Las Vegas Boulevard South. They are open from 12-10:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 11 a.m - 10:30 p.m. on weekends.
For more information, visit SakeRokLV.com.