You know it's going to be a great morning when you start it off with cinnamon rolls!
That's what we're talking about this morning with Butch Rose from Homies Cinnamon Rolls.
Formerly located across from Brad Garrett's Comedy Club, Homies has moved to the Walmart-anchored Tropicana Centre retail hub near Tropicana and McLeod.
Some of the popular items include:
- Original Homies Roll - $3.75
- Awesome Apple Cinnamon Roll - $3.85
- Pecan Pleasure - $4.25
- Huge Buns - $4.85
- 12-pack of "Originals" - $33
Homies also offers all-day breakfast including:
- Homie's Hash Browns Specialty Sandwich - $8
- Three-egg Omelet - $10
- Cinnamon French Toast with eggs, hash browns, and choice of bacon, sausage, or ham - $9.50
Homies' grand opening will be held on May 20 from 6 a.m. until 6 p.m., with a prize giveaway from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
For more information, visit the Homies Cinnamon Rolls website.